Friday, July 22, 2011

Because once upon a time, I lived on Youtube. *nods*

I shall start by showcasing my new favorite band.

Oasis- Hey Now!
Oasis- Some Might Say
Oasis- (It's Good) To Be Free
Oasis- Stay Young
Oasis- Headshrinker
Oasis- Listen Up
Oasis- Supersonic
Oasis- Live Forever
Oasis- Slide Away
Oasis- Bag It Up
Oasis- I'm Outta Time
Oasis- To Be Where There's Life
Oasis- The Nature of Reality
Oasis- I Believe In All
Oasis- Force of Nature
Oasis- Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Oasis- Songbird
Oasis- Little By Little
Oasis- Guess God Thinks I'm Abel
Oasis- Keep The Dream Alive

...Think I'm a little obsessed with Oasis? They're sure as hell better than anyone we have here in the States, that's for sure. But that's just my humble opinion :)

I'm also a staunch Snuggie hater. They make you look like a monk with a scandalous fashion taste.

WTF Blanket
WTF Blanket- Dead Animal Edition
WTF Blanket- Lil' Bow Wow Edition

I credit my aunt for getting me hooked on Hell's Kitchen--and Gordon Ramsay in general--two and a half years ago. *nods*
DISCLAIMER: VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Hell's Kitchen Season 2 Highlights
Hell's Kitchen Season 3 Highlights
Hell's Kitchen Season 5 Highlights

Youtube has failed to work with me. I could only scrape up three of eight seasons worth of highlights. *facepalms*

I KNOW HOW TO PLAY THESE ON THE VIOLIN!

Wolfstone- Morag's Reels
Party in Third Class Scene from "Titanic"

Tenth Doctor FTW

Top Gear Interview with David Tennant

And the grand daddy of 'em all...

Super Mario Brothers- Frustration

Enjoy :)

More soon. Laptop's gonna die -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment